Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sweet Pea's first blog post

Hi! Sweet Pea here. Today my Mom taught me how to put posts on the blog so that I could post while she is in Ethiopia. What you are reading right now is actually my first blog post ever. So, anyway, I hope I'll be writing down what's happening - in Ethiopia! (If my mom and dad are able to call and tell me what's going on!)  You'll know just about everything thats going on on the other side of the world. Things like meeting our children or visiting the care center. Anything exciting.

Well, that's all for now. Except one thing; my mom is adding a picture of our family. Sort of. I made us out of Legos. What do you think?


Sweet Pea

5 comments:

  1. GREAT JOB SWEET PEA!!! Your first ever blog is gets high marks. I can't wait to hear how your mom and dad are doing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Sweet Pea!!!!!! I can't wait to read more of your posts!! I am SO EXCITED FOR Y'ALL and I CAN NOT WAIT TO MEET MIHRET AND YOSEF!!!!!!!!!!!

    I really like the Lego family :) Great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post Sweet Pea! I love you lego family. We can't wait to meet your new brother and sister. Aunt Kathryn, Jennifer and Megan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neat lego family!!! You'all ready to finally meet your new siblings in person next Sat??
    It will be fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job, Sweet Pea! Cannot wait to hear all about the events in Ethiopia! We are all sooooooooo excited for you and your family!!!

    ReplyDelete