Sunday, May 16, 2010

New Pics

Check out the sidebar; I finally added our two new additions to the "Pure Joy Kids."  I also gave them blog pseudonyms like the other children have.  I guess if I really wanted to be cautious, I would go back and change all of the earlier references to their real names, but I don't think I will.  I intentionally used their real names in the beginning because I wanted you all to pray for them by name (and please keep doing that, by the way!)  I do need to update some of the older four children's pictures; Boo's is new, but the others are from last summer! 

Here are a couple of pics from the last few days.  Hopefully I'll have more soon; I've realized I haven't done a very good job of keeping my camera handy in the last couple of months!


:)

6 comments:

  1. Awww.... those pictures are so sweet!!! I love the one of Yosie in the bathtub...:)
    ~Molly~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet pictures! They are so cute!!! I love the family picture at the end, with Anna and Gracie looking at each other :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. Thanks for the new pictures. Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this family.

    ReplyDelete