Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The First Day of School

Okay, I'm super proud of myself that it only took me three days to post these pictures.  Three days of Algebra, Logic, Physical Science, Vocabulary, Grammar, Spelling, Writing, Handwriting, Math, Medieval History, Astronomy, Reading/Phonics, Piano, Violin, etc., etc., etc.  Whew.  But it's totally worth it.  Here ya go:







Yes.  That's a giant chocolate chip cookie.  

By the way, I'm trying to renovate the blog...I have some new plans for its use.  But the start of school has sort of waylaid my big plans. The start of school, and...well, baking giant chocolate chip cookies and other stuff like that.  More to come soon.  :) 

3 comments:

  1. What great pictures! I hope you have a great school year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! I love them! Miss you all. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute! I love the idea of having something special (giant cookies!) to celebrate the 1st day of school :)

    ReplyDelete