Sunday, September 4, 2011

Moving forward, Looking back

Is anyone out there?  (I think I heard an echo...)  A friend asked me ...a few weeks ago...why I hadn't posted cute pics of the kids having summer fun, so here they finally are.  I know I haven't posted since Easter, but at least I'm getting to the summer pics before fall officially arrives!  We do have some big events coming up this fall that I want to share about, but first I'll wrap up the summer.  We had a full summer, so here's the first batch, with another post to come.  (Enjoy, Grandma!)

First, a camping trip (the first of the summer)




 For E, it wouldn't be summer if we didn't catch any reptiles or amphibians!


Some of E's friends taught him how to make sushi this summer, and he taught his dad.  We're all fans!

Cow Appreciation Day!  (Free food from Chick-Fil-A for anyone dressed like a cow)

This is how we spent most of our summer (at least 3 hours/day, five days/week): at the pool.  All six children were on the swim team.






The second camping trip of the summer:









I'll finish up the summer on the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment