Friday, March 4, 2011

Coming Out of the Fog

I knew that I hadn't been keeping up with this blog, but I was honestly surprised when I looked and realized that I hadn't posted since early December.  There are several posts still in the "draft" stage which I started but was never able to finish.  Honestly, it was only partly because of how busy we've been. God has been working out so many things in me and in our family, and I have often found it difficult to put it all into words. As I look back on the past year, I truly do feel as though I've spent much of it in a fog. It's been hard to know which way to go sometimes, and hard to see exactly where we're headed.  It's really only been in the last few weeks that I've noticed that the fog has lifted, and the view is looking much sharper and clearer.  At this time last year, we were still in Ethiopia.  Sunday will be the one year anniversary of our arrival home, and of having our whole family together for the first time.  I am so very excited to celebrate that day, and excited to see what God will bring about in the next year.

I've thought a lot about what to do with this blog.  I had planned for awhile to just close it, but instead I've decided to give it a facelift and a new focus.  It may be a few weeks before I'm able to do that, but meanwhile I'll share an update soon about how far we've come in that last year. And about our big celebration day on Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary (on Sunday) :) yay!! :D:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to hearing more about what God has been doing in your family...and what lies ahead.

    ReplyDelete